I want to sell homemade products which were produced by me and my family. how to sell handmade products online in India?
Which are some best apps or website to sell my homemade products online for the best price. Is the process is used to sell homemade products online? Can anyone guide me to the process of selling my these products, why I am asking in online because now a days, everything is going on online so I want to sell in online too.
K. S Vijetha Naomi
There are numerous market places in India which encourage selling of handmade articles online. These market places increase your sales as they are visible to entirely new range of customers who would not have seen your products at all. You can promote your handmade product sales in an easy and best way.
Apart from your own website, Amazon, Facebook page and WhatsApp, you can try any of the below enlisted market places to push your sales to a great extent. All you need is to go through their website and contact them to enlist your products.
For this you would require:
1. A good set of photos.
2. Compelling product descriptions.
To sell your beautiful handmade products online in India, here is the information what you need:
1. Qtrove is a market place which is highly curated and exhibits non-massed items from entrepreneurs all across the country. These products are natural, sustainable and are not easily available elsewhere.
The products range from jewelry, bags, food items, personal care products. Qtrove is passionate in empowering sellers all around the world and builds trustworthy sustainable market place. Please visit: http://www.qtrove.com
2. Engrave: Engrave AKA “The makers’ Market”. It is an online market place for artists, craftsmen and hobbyists all across India and it has a mix of both Urban as well as rural makers. They show wide variety of exceptionally creative products form hand woven baskets, cushions, wall art accessories, jewelries, mugs and so on. They have a wide variety of really creative items. Please visit: Buy Unique, Handmade & Custom Products Online in India | Engrave – The Maker’s Market
3. Unfactory: It is an online space created especially to help independent artists and creators. They believe in strengthening and sustaining handicraft by taking them forward into digital arena. Therefore, they have a great focus on the artists behind every brand. Please visit: https://www.unfactory.in
4. ArtyOwl: It’s a unique market place which has a wide range of products from world like personal care, fashion, art and even food items. They help artists display their work to a large audience and thereby help the artists to create his own store and promote and build a brand all by herself/himself. Please visit: https://artyowl.com
5. CultureTruck: It is a very funky website. It’s an awesome platform to promote your sales. From shoes to kettles, they promote many Indian products which are handmade by people all across India. They showcase everything from jewelry to home decor artifacts, bags, diaries, phone cases etc. Please visit: https://www.creolestudios.com/our-works/culturetruck
You can also read: