One of my friends on Snapchat add me on their story and now I want to keep that story as my Snapchat story. how to share a snapchat story you’re tagged in to your story?
How can we share someone else’s Snapchat story as our story on Snapchat?
Sign Up to our social questions and Answers Engine to ask questions, answer people's questions, and connect with other people.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Generally, to share a Snapchat story you are tagged three ways are followed. Snapchat is an amazing multimedia instant messaging app. It has various features and it is easily accessible. But there is a disadvantage where we cannot post the story where we are tagged directly. By following the below methods we can share a story we are tagged in:
The first method to share a Snapchat story you are tagged is you can screen record a video save the video and post it as our story. The second method is directly asking the friend who added that story to send the video to chats save that video and post it as your story. The third method is by using an app.
1. By selecting google play store type “snap saver” and install it.
2. After we open the app we get the options as above where we can “screen record” or “screenshot”.
3. Now after we open Snapchat and select the “discover “ option where we can view various stories .select the desired story to be screen recorded.
4. Then go back to the app and select the option “screen record “.
5. We get the icon as shown then select the option.
6. Select the start now option and the recording of the video starts.
7. We can then view the recorded video in the app under the “media” option. We can then upload it as our story.
In this way, we can share the story we are tagged in. Hope this information is useful to you. Easily you can know how to repost a Snapchat story
You may also read:
How to get a good Snapchat streak?